Local HD's on 61.5 options info from Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fire_317

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 21, 2004
I currently have a 1000.2 dish pointed to 110, 119 & 129. My local HD's (South Bend, IN.) are showing up on 61.5 (WNDU-HD). I contaced Dishnetwork via support chat today and got an "Advanced Tech Support" person. I explained to him that I was interested in getting my local HD's, but understood that I would have to add a dish aimed at 61.5 (I was requesting that they have someone come out to install it). I told him that a 2 dish setup is against my home owners association rules and that I have 2 brand new vip 722 receivers (my setup was just installed back in september) and that I knew that there was an eastern arc and single dish solution that I wanted my dish switched out to. The tech told me there is discussion going on right now specific to my situation and there should be a solution announced in the near future. I asked him if this solution was a single dish solution and he said yes. He told me to check back in February.

Thought you guys might be interested in that!

Consider me interested. I've got the same setup (only one 722) in Omaha, NE with HD locals only available on the 61.5 bird.

Yes, existing customers can shift over in Feb, depending upon where they live.

PS- Your homeowners association cannot limit you to a single dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)