Locals after "moving"......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chrisexv6

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
OK, I "moved" my service into an area that doesnt need a waiver for FoxHD (in anticipation of it showing up sometime today). My Account on directv.com shows the new address, but I still have the NBC_* network listing, like I did before I moved into the new area.

Also, I didnt see anything that showed different locals anywhere (even after going into Change Programming and re-selecting the same package I had before, and saving changes).

Have I dont this correct? Will I not see anything differently, except whats on TV? Im at work right now, so I cant be 100% sure everything changed over.

(I searched and found a couple threads, but no one posted this specific issue, so I figured Id ask)

Thanks in advance!!!
-Chris

YOu need to go to the Direct TV web site and logon.

Verify your profile.

Deeper in the web page you will see one that should have your service address and a billing address all on the same web page.

Make sure they got your service address correct.

If you still dont have the locals call the 1-800 number, use extension 721

There you will get the prompt on the automated phone, they will re-send your receivers activation code, this might reset your locals.

If you still dont have them you must call, the CSR will force the local change down causing the Receivers to all reboot.

I had to do the same thing when I moved.

Great, thanks!!! Ill check when I get home from work. The service address was updated correctly, the mailing address stayed the same as before.

Heres to D* and hopefully FoxHD with it!!!

-Chris

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)