Locals from Little Rock for DIRT team

mountaineer2

Original poster
Aug 9, 2014
I have my own equipment...will do my own setup(no need for service call), and have been with dish before. I live in WV and we get our locals off of 77 conus beam. I really want to get Little Rock locals also on 77 conus beam. I am not currently a customer of dish. If there is a way I would like to get locals only...no package...and the locals from Little Rock, how can i go about this if it is possible. i will have only one receiver.
Thanks in advance.

- you DO realize those "conus" locals will VERY likely be going bye bye in the near future
- there has been no "locals only" packages available for the past few years now (I used to have one)...cheapest pkg now (w/locals) you can get is the Welcome Pak f/$20 month

Thank you for your reply. I'd be willing to go welcome pack if I got those locals. if the conus goes oh well was good while it lasted.

The locals are provided by the address and zip code on the account. If you live in WV, you cannot get the locals for Little Rock. Thanks.

I have my own equipment...will do my own setup(no need for service call), and have been with dish before. I live in WV and we get our locals off of 77 conus beam. I really want to get Little Rock locals also on 77 conus beam. I am not currently a customer of dish. If there is a way I would like to get locals only...no package...and the locals from Little Rock, how can i go about this if it is possible. i will have only one receiver.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
If you want those locals and don't yet have service, get signed up with the welcome pack or what ever and get your WV locals for now to get service established. Once you have your account established, do a chat with Dish. Change your Service address ONLY to an address in Little Rock DMA and leave your billing address alone in WV. Don't tell them what you are doing just pretend you have "moved" to Little Rock and your billing stays in WV.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts