Locals Marquette Mi

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
they'll come soon...I think originally there wasn't a spotbeam to put them on but with E10 there should be :)

Has nothing to do with Canada...Duluth, MN was on and their DMA is by Canada

I thought that was Houghton?

oh wait...thats the town that excitement is a new Super Wal-Mart :D
(and seats at the ice arena that are harder than the church pews)

Some things may be a little behind the times up there, but I found that cable internet was available there before it was in Lansing. I love Marquette and Houghton, but that might just be a nostolgia thing since I spent a lot of time with my grand parents up there when I was young.

Wow, I was up there a few years back and cable internet was available in Ontanogen, so I thought perhaps he whole dang area was ahead of us here in Lansing.

I love the west side of the lower peninsula from traverse city down to mears, beautiful area really. Ive never had the chance to get to the upper peninsula to visit the common folk who live up there in the mud and grass huts ( joking joking ) but I want to go there some day.

Van said:
I love the west side of the lower peninsula from traverse city down to mears, beautiful area really. Ive never had the chance to get to the upper peninsula to visit the common folk who live up there in the mud and grass huts ( joking joking ) but I want to go there some day.
I've driven all the way up to the end of the peninsula sticking into Lake Superior and it is truly God's country. I do suspect that even God doesn't visit there in the winter though.:D

I'd move there tomorrow if I could find a job that payed me $60k a year, hell even if it only payed me $45k I would go but with the states jobless rate at %6.8 now theres no way that Im going to take the risk.

Detroit is by Canada and it was one of the first ones. Buffalo is too. Now, if you are asking about CBC over DISH(they are in the Marquette DMA right), that would take an act of Congress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)