Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Anyone having any issues getting their locals from the 119 satellite? I have a few retailers calling me and telling me 119 is down and its retailers from around the country (3 retailers so far). However I have not seen a report anywhere of problems from any DirecTV customers.

So is anyone having issues with 119?

DIRECTV just put out a Twitter alerts saying "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with some channels and are working quickly to restore them. We appreciate your patience "

Just an Update for the Scranton Wilkes Barre area in PA, If You have HD locals , They should work Just fine, Also Channel 53 My Network should be fine as well.
They are coming off the 103 satellite.
The SD Verisons are currently unavailable.

I saw this earlier in another forum by a station engineer...

Hello, as of this morning, SD service for Local affiliates (3,6,12,33) satellite in the Shreveport DMA is down. HD service is not affected. The issue is somewhere between the local pickup facility and the up-link. Both Dish and Direct are affected. I have been told by the powers that be that they are on it. I will keep you posted if I learn anything useful. I hope you have enjoyed Christmas, and I wish all a Happy New Year.

Update from DIRECTV...

Update: Some local, nat'l, internat'l, Spanish and XM channels are experiencing difficulties. No need to alert us, we are working to resolve

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)