Locals Out

Well my power went out at 3-4 this morning and just came back on about 30 minutes ago so my locals are working fine here at this time.

WNEP, WVIA, and WOLF are all on in analog, but not digital, on Comcast of Williamsport. WVIA is back on Dish.

WNEP's website says "WNEP is in the process of restoring the signal to all cable systems and satellite services via our digital signal". But I don't know what the heck they're doing, because Comcast doesn't have a digital signal back yet for them but they do have an analog signal.

WNEP, WYOU, and WSWB are still off on Dish, which is weird because WSWB is back on Comcast of Williamsport and they can barely get a signal at this distance!

WNEP's website says "WNEP is in the process of restoring the signal to all cable systems and satellite services via our digital signal". But I don't know what the heck they're doing, because Comcast doesn't have a digital signal back yet for them but they do have an analog signal.

WNEP, WYOU, and WSWB are still off on Dish, which is weird because WSWB is back on Comcast of Williamsport and they can barely get a signal at this distance!

It depends which signal the provider receives. The ota HD signal for 38 is still not back on while the digital subchannel for 38 is back on with the Fox56 HD signal. The third subchannel is the mynetwork which comes out of Williamsport, so there may be a different uplink in Williamsport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)