Location Free software for Windows Mobile.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

poppasnoop

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2007
I just purchased a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 phone, which employs Windows Mobile. There was software to use the Sony Location Free TV with WinMo smartphones, but it appears to be no longer available:(. Does anyone know where I can purchase/download the software? It was a third party application from NetFront. Thanks.

I'm not sure it does, but I have the location-free unit hooked up to my Dish Network 622 receiver. I tried the electronics gadgets forum but the was no one able to help me there. I was hoping that the larger audience of this forum but be of some assistance.

My new Windows Vista Home Premium HP PC has a few bugs and I
plan on getting Windows 7 when it is available.

I am in the same boat as the OP. I've looked on BitTorrent and all over and can't find this software anywhere. I did look over a PPCgeeks.com and didn't come up with anything.

I don't want to buy a slingbox just for my phone. I use my LocationFree box for my PSP quite frequently when on the road, but would like the software for my phone when I'm not in a spot I can get the PSP out, or don't have WIFI connectivity available.

poppa,

Any luck? I've done more searching and just can't come up with the software anywhere. Really sucks too. I wish the slingbox would work with the PSP and then I could use that for both, but I love my LF on my PSP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)