Location Free software for Windows Mobile.

poppasnoop

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2007
I just purchased a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 phone, which employs Windows Mobile. There was software to use the Sony Location Free TV with WinMo smartphones, but it appears to be no longer available:(. Does anyone know where I can purchase/download the software? It was a third party application from NetFront. Thanks.

I'm not sure it does, but I have the location-free unit hooked up to my Dish Network 622 receiver. I tried the electronics gadgets forum but the was no one able to help me there. I was hoping that the larger audience of this forum but be of some assistance.

My new Windows Vista Home Premium HP PC has a few bugs and I
plan on getting Windows 7 when it is available.

I am in the same boat as the OP. I've looked on BitTorrent and all over and can't find this software anywhere. I did look over a PPCgeeks.com and didn't come up with anything.

I don't want to buy a slingbox just for my phone. I use my LocationFree box for my PSP quite frequently when on the road, but would like the software for my phone when I'm not in a spot I can get the PSP out, or don't have WIFI connectivity available.

poppa,

Any luck? I've done more searching and just can't come up with the software anywhere. Really sucks too. I wish the slingbox would work with the PSP and then I could use that for both, but I love my LF on my PSP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts