This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Login for WatchESPN/ESPN3

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Is anyone else unable to access this stream using your Dish credentials (right now - US vs Germany, FIFA) ? For a while, I was receiving the error "Internal authorization error". I went to the Dish website and logged in and that error went away, but now I get NO message, just a blank screen.

I don't know if this is an error where Dish isn't telling ESPN I'm eligible, if it's ESPN's fault, or if it's simply high demand. Just want to check....

I saw a few Spanish-language options and it wouldn't bother me at all. I watch football on the Spanish-language channels on Dish already.

I was finally able to watch it through Firefox. Worked on the first try after multiple attempts with Chrome...

When I open my WatchESPN app on android...it asked me to authenticate again...this is the 1st time I am doing the authentication in WatchESPN app actually. But it was able to authenticate & stream worked..although the quality of the stream was very poor.

I was able to watch something (from home) on Chrome using the same credentials. I'm on Win7 here vs OS X at work though.... Oh well.

Just tried again with Chrome and get the same "Internal Authorization Error". Tried Firefox within (30) seconds, no errors, and I'm watching the match.