Logitech Debuts 2 New Harmony Universal Remotes

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Logitech-HarmonyUltimate.jpg

Logitech-HarmonySmartControl-large.jpg

Logitech will start selling the Harmony Ultimate sometime this month, with an MSRP of $349.99. The Harmony Smart Control will follow sometime in April for $129.99.

Link

Looks like they still have the form factor of the Harmony Touch. The Touch looks cool, but the playback controls are so inconveniently placed.

I've been using my 1100 and just ordered a One since I'm starting to get sick of using the touch screen for everything.

I love my ONE, and also a couple of older 6XX series ones.

I thought Logitek was getting out of the business though. Wasn't there a recent press release?

I love my ONE, and also a couple of older 6XX series ones.

I thought Logitek was getting out of the business though. Wasn't there a recent press release?
My first was a Harmony 676, I loved it as well but quit working properly, so I upgraded to the 1100. I've heard lots of good things about the One online - one of the things I'm excited about is setting up sequences, since my 1100 doesn't support them.

There was a press release about them looking to sell the Harmony line - maybe they're releasing stuff to make the financials look better for the potential buyers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)