logitech revue and $4 monthly integration fee

When bought through someone other than us, you won't be charged the integration fee (unless you have it added to your account).

I'm not sure as to whether or not you'll be able to watch sling with the Revue though. I don't think the browser will download the plug-in that is needed. However, now that it has the Android Market available on it, you may be able to get the Dish Remote Access app, and sling using it. I will try to find out for you.

I was worried about this aswell. I think im going to order it. I was also wondering if you can play media off your pc or external hard drive. Anybody try this. I was about to purchase a boxee box by d-link and decided to give this a 2nd look.

I'm using win7 homegroup media streaming to the google tv, the win7 dlna media server doesn't stream all file types to the google tv logitech media player but mp4 avc works fine. Supposedly an alternate media player GTVBox Video Player ($1.99) is an improvement

When bought through someone other than us, you won't be charged the integration fee (unless you have it added to your account).

I'm not sure as to whether or not you'll be able to watch sling with the Revue though. I don't think the browser will download the plug-in that is needed. However, now that it has the Android Market available on it, you may be able to get the Dish Remote Access app, and sling using it. I will try to find out for you.

There is currently no way to sling through the Revue

Dish should work on adding support for other devices considering the revue was discontinued.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts