Logo changes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i do not have a bug maybe other people is in the same sitiuation of me. we just have not got the new software yet.if you have not got the new software yet i would let dish know scott was talking about over the next couple of weeks people will get the new software/
It's that darn Carbon UI App. I knew I shouldn't have shown it to the wife. Now I am stuck on S525 for god knows how long and will be among the last to get the Carbon UI when released. Maybe if I change all my equipment it'll do the trick and get me back into the normal queue?

Ok, I feel bad at this point.

Alan, we are pulling your chain. Don't read into the bug in that app so much. It was just a bug that locked the machines temporarily. A quick reset fixed the issue. Not everyone was affected, but there was obviously an issue with certain receivers. Don't worry about 527 either. It is a simple bug fix for other things unrelated. Just sit back, relax, listen to pandora in HD... And be happy that you are not a cable customer...

Ok, I feel bad at this point.

Alan, we are pulling your chain. Don't read into the bug in that app so much. It was just a bug that locked the machines temporarily. A quick reset fixed the issue. Not everyone was affected, but there was obviously an issue with certain receivers. Don't worry about 527 either. It is a simple bug fix for other things unrelated. Just sit back, relax, listen to pandora in HD... And be happy that you are not a cable customer...
no problem at all i kind of feeling we are the last ones to get the update i understand they are picking on me alot of people on this forum still have S525 so you could say i am on the same boat as them

i left DIRT a message explaining what is going on with the software problem on our hopper with sling dvrs.

Not getting the software is not really a problem Alan. Certain receivers are slotted at a given time. You just may be on the end of that list. It can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months.

Not getting the software is not really a problem Alan. Certain receivers are slotted at a given time. You just may be on the end of that list. It can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months.
i did not know chad i am wondering why it is taking so long to get it ,

The best advice you can use is quit over analyzing or worrying about what s/w version you have vs what is being pushed. Receivers get the updates when Dish decides. There's nothing wrong, your receiver isn't broken, and there's nothing you, Scott, or DIRT can do.

You just move from worrying/asking about trivial things... Apps, HD channels, UI update, and now s/w version you have.

Don't worry Alan. I still have S525 and I'm usually the last to receive the SW updates. I'll probably get S527 next week, maybe Nov. 17th or 18th. That's when you'll get it too.

I have 527. I can't say I notice logo changes upstairs. Haven't checked downstairs.

Don't worry Alan. I still have S525 and I'm usually the last to receive the SW updates. I'll probably get S527 next week, maybe Nov. 17th or 18th. That's when you'll get it too.
thanks you guys i hope mine also comes next week also i am not too worried about after hearing you guys not get your new software yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)