Logo changes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The best advice you can use is quit over analyzing or worrying about what s/w version you have vs what is being pushed. Receivers get the updates when Dish decides. There's nothing wrong, your receiver isn't broken, and there's nothing you, Scott, or DIRT can do.

You just move from worrying/asking about trivial things... Apps, HD channels, UI update, and now s/w version you have.

Sometimes being the last to get the newest software is the best ! There are often times where a new software release breaks everything and a week later they come out with a new software version. Take 526/527 for example. I'm not saying there was anything broken in it but they must have found something to change from 526 to 527 so fast.

Reactions: simplexswrhs90
I think they increased the size of a few of the logos that were really too small. Also, some logos are NEW logs adopted by the channel, a number of them, actually, and I think this all gives the impression of Dish having made major changes, but not really.

Reactions: Jim S.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)