Logo feed is actually in HD now

dishrich

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Springfield, IL
as of yesterday (credit to mario315 from his post at avsforum) And confirmed it myself.

So at least E* is NO longer (insanely) wasting HD bandwidth on (2) non-existent HD channels!
(reminder that Centric went "true HD" last week as well)

as of yesterday (credit to mario315 from his post at avsforum) And confirmed it myself.

So at least E* is NO longer (insanely) wasting HD bandwidth on (2) non-existent HD channels!
(reminder that Centric went "true HD" last week as well)

Hey, dishrich, yes, I was going to post it here yesterday and forgot.... So now, after 6 years of waiting, we finally have in "true HD" the 2 networks (Centric and Logo) which DISH had been wasting HD bandwidth on (while the 2 channels remained in SD) ..... Better late than never, right ???

Ahh, and now the DISH Promotional materials are no longer misleading customers when they list Centric-HD and Logo-HD..... Plus, good news for the Viacom negotiations hopefully.....

Hey, dishrich, yes, I was going to post it here yesterday and forgot.... So now, after 6 years of waiting, we finally have in "true HD" the 2 networks (Centric and Logo) which DISH had been wasting HD bandwidth on (while the 2 channels remained in SD) ..... Better late than never, right ???

Ahh, and now the DISH Promotional materials are no longer misleading customers when they list Centric-HD and Logo-HD..... Plus, good news for the Viacom negotiations hopefully.....
this is some good news about centric and logo maybe this is some good news in the viacom talks i have not heard anything going on with the viacom talks maybe they came to a agreement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)