logo sd

But it's Platinum, is it not? He shouldn't have to pay extra for a channel that isn't even really HD!

But it's Platinum, is it not? He shouldn't have to pay extra for a channel that isn't even really HD!

Agreed, but that's the way Dish packages it, and they can package it any way they want. The best thing, if Dish won't budge from this, is to vote with your wallets. Personally, I just don't like that it is promoted by Dish as HD when, in fact, is in SD.

Agreed, but that's the way Dish packages it, and they can package it any way they want. The best thing, if Dish won't budge from this, is to vote with your wallets. Personally, I just don't like that it is promoted by Dish as HD when, in fact, is in SD.

WRONG. It's Logo's HD channel. That's their marketing. Dish just passes it along, like their Cable carriers.

WRONG. It's Logo's HD channel. That's their marketing. Dish just passes it along, like their Cable carriers.

is this true for Centric, as well? If you would be kind enough to leave a link to LOGO HD, that would greatly be appreciated. It is my understanding that there never has been, nor is there an HD version of LOGO. This was covered in other threads at great length. Please direct us to the LOGO HD site so we can spread the word. Many thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts