Logo?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wonder where Vogel Communications Inc. got their breaking news scoop from? LOL they could have just scanned the dial and saw that. Too funny; thanks Bschneider.

Blocked on all of mine. My household TV's will never see this channel hit the screen. No HD, but gay tv? Oh well. Whats next, Martha Stewart, Michael Jackson with their own station???

Let see, Will and Grace, Queer as Folk, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, I am sure I am missing others, the point is, would you rather have something you consider offensive on every other channel, like it is now?, or directed into a single channel where monitoring/blocking etc. would be alot easier. Disclaimer: There was no sarcasm meant there, I am not negating anyones point of view, I am just making a statement. No offense to any of the involved parties. :)

other than W&G I dont see these as offensive just childishly annoying. as far as W&G goes it is older teen and above humor but that what the remote and the v-chip are for.

Don't get me wrong, the shows I mentioned I pretty much cannot stand, with the exeption of watching QEftSG for part of the first season, but my reasons for disliking the shows have nothing to do with the sexual orientation of the characters, they just aren't my kind of show, I prefer educational programming(Discovery/TLC/etc), news, and adultswim on 'toon network ;)

To properly exercise ones mind, you must also work the creative parts of it, adultswim fits the bill..watching it right now in fact...that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. <g>

I'm just wondering what the difference is between Spike TV, Lifetime, EWTN, and Logo is? It seems to me that people don't have patience for Directv to get more HD. It taked time to launch a satellite (not to mention money). For me, it's well worth the wait.

gopokes said:
Blocked on all of mine. My household TV's will never see this channel hit the screen. No HD, but gay tv? Oh well. Whats next, Martha Stewart, Michael Jackson with their own station???

And Directv doesn't offer any channels that target str8 male viewers.
It's so unfair!!!!

What about PlayboyTV, Spice, Hot Zone & Network, any ESPN, NFL channel and ST, all other sports packages and channels, all the wrestling, boxing, and cage PPV, SpikeTV, USA Network. What exactly are you looking for programming wise?

I have been watching the channel, and it is pretty good so far. it is one channel out of about 300. if you don't like it, block it the old fashioned way. Change the channel.

silversurfer said:
That would work if it would stay blocked. I have blocked numerous channels on my receivers numerous times only to have them reappear. The only way to keep them gone is to use a favorites list and none of them are long enough.

it will stay blocked or dtv can be cancelled

charper1 said:
What about PlayboyTV, Spice, Hot Zone & Network, any ESPN, NFL channel and ST, all other sports packages and channels, all the wrestling, boxing, and cage PPV, SpikeTV, USA Network. What exactly are you looking for programming wise?

I know. Thank you for helping me make my point. In addition to your list, there
is We, Oxygen, three Lifetime channels, and three home and decorating channels targeting women.
Boomerang, Disney, Noogin, and 3 or 4 cartoon channels for kids. BET, TV1, and Black Starz that targets black viewers.

Gays now have one channel that is part of a basic programming package and people complain.

Don't you know, that channel is nothing but a "recruiter" for children!! LOL!!!

I'm not gay but I noticed Logo will have Melissa Etheridge and The Indigo Girls in concert and I love that.

BobCA said:
I know. Thank you for helping me make my point. In addition to your list, there
is We, Oxygen, three Lifetime channels, and three home and decorating channels targeting women.
Boomerang, Disney, Noogin, and 3 or 4 cartoon channels for kids. BET, TV1, and Black Starz that targets black viewers.

Gays now have one channel that is part of a basic programming package and people complain.

I agree with you 100 percent, I have never seen so many people throw a fit just because Directv added one channel for gays.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)