LoL, 360 arcade RRoD out of the box.

Maybe its because I backed off bad mouthing PS3? think they are trying to get revenge? lol.

Ah well. Bad things happen in 3s so well *shrug*

Looks like there is a lot of work to do to get those units fixed 100%.

It really sucks to wait weeks to get a unit and then to see the unit die after few days..

Ako, is your 360 in a well ventilated area?
Is it dusty around your home media center?
I think I should take a video of my 360, you should hear the noise it makes when playing games, it sounds like a jet engine.
This is the newer version too with the Falco chip and the HDMI plug in the back..just got it 2 months ago from Costco replacing my old one.

M$ might as well just send you a GF and go buy yourself a new one, I am sure its costing them more to ship out the console multiple times to repair it.

Looks like there is a lot of work to do to get those units fixed 100%.

It really sucks to wait weeks to get a unit and then to see the unit die after few days..

Ako, is your 360 in a well ventilated area?
Is it dusty around your home media center?
I think I should take a video of my 360, you should hear the noise it makes when playing games, it sounds like a jet engine.
This is the newer version too with the Falco chip and the HDMI plug in the back..just got it 2 months ago from Costco replacing my old one.

M$ might as well just send you a GF and go buy yourself a new one, I am sure its costing them more to ship out the console multiple times to repair it.

My equipment is treated better than my family sometimes :D

I am willing to take any and all gifts from MS. I am just glad the warranty is so long on them. LoL

Ah well, Still have my elite to play on. Just have to share it now :(

I have a group of co-workers and friends with 360s. We play a couple of times a week. 8 total. Of the 8, six have had the RRoD. One of them have hdmi and falcon, so we don't expect that one to fail. The extent of the problem just amazes me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)