LOL, some hacker tried to IM me today..

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Probably because they would have to send new cards to everyone. That costs money, but will probably happen at some point.

Oh I thought it was the same old card working with NFL, best thing is change there whole encryption system since Nagra has not been a good one.

What's special about a neusat that so many people bought them? Or just wanted to try something different?

nothing really. Someone asked about it a while back because they were cheap. They had a legit blind scan and there was one Ebay dealer selling them for around $70 if you used the "best offer" option. Why was he dumping them? Because he had a bunch and the hacklers were down

So a few of us bought them to try it out to see how good they were for legal. Nice unit but had some bugs (minor ones)

thread on the subject
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=73849&highlight=neusat

Its been a long while since I have been here.. how has everyone been?

Today, I was greeted to a new trick.. I had someone use AOL Instant Messenger to ask me how to steal dish network.

He went by the name of "AkaJJ21" and is apparently an AOL user (I have his IP logged)

Will wonders never cease. :)

Good for you! Nice to hear you told him you were reporting him.
Proud of ya! :hatsoff:

I had some hacker asking me a question in pm a while back but didnt respond back. My guess is that someone on here hopefully caught the keyword(s) and reported him.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)