Long Term Cable Reception Issues

lsh1885

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Since I switched to Bright House from Satellite (Dish Network) I have constantly had problems with TV reception with certain channels. channels 30-34 and 1311 & 1329, although not all at the same time. On the 30's channels it is always 2 channels not working, one day it may be 30 and 31 and the next day 32 and 33. I have had cable about 5 months and I have had probably 10 or 11 service calls about this problem and this is starting to get very old. I am seriously considering switching back to satellite. I have another service call this morning between 8-11. If it is not resolved I will probably have to think along those lines.

If I do, I was wondering are you allowed to just subscribe to Digital Phone/Internet. If so I may decide to keep those services, as I have not had any problems with those.
They say they have located the problem, the wiring on the box in front of the house and will be taking care of on Wednesday. While I'm disappointed it took this long to figure that out, I am very happy to have the problem fixed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)