Looking at coming back to Directv but have a question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cummingsje

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
I spoke with a Directv CSR today and was given an extremely attractive deal (considering I would have to break my Dish Contract). One thing he mentioned was that by bundling my Directv account with my current AT&T DSL account would net me $10/month savings on my DSL. I wondered if anyone has a similar situation and am just checking because it just seems to good to be true.

I don't know any details, but there are bundling discounts available.

I have been trying for over 2 years to get them put together on one bill to take advantage of the discount. First I call AT&T, who then adds Directv on. Directv says I don't have an account. (I've been a customer for over 10 years). Then they take a couple of days, and I have to call back, and then am told it is all taken care of, but it will take a couple of billing cycles. As of today, it still hasn't happened. I wouldn't put much count too much on it happening.

I know when they signed me up, they tried to sell me DSL but I didn't need nor want the DSL in my area.

I bundled DTV and Verizon with Century Link several months ago. It takes an accounting degree to decypher the bill but it appears I'm getting a $5 discount for DTV, another $5 for Verizon and $10 for Century Link's DSL. Does ATT have any bundling info on their website? I know when I signed up it was seamless. There are a few issues on who to call, especially any DTV billing questions but they happen so infrequently a phone call seems to work.... just don't use the word "billing" with any DTV voice prompts on why you are calling. It directs me back to Century Link!

Thanks for the info guys! I have to believe the CSR was correct. As it stands now I have an install scheduled for Saturday! Yay!

AT&T should be able to bundle. I have Qwest (*now CL) and I save $5 off Directv by bundling

AT&T does bundle with D*, they give you a $ 5 credit p/m when you have a AT&T landline or dsl... not sure if they do this with cell phones or not ...

There is a particular number to call at AT&T, I'll see if I can find it for you guys.

edit:

I think this is the number you want to call :

1-800-288-2020

AT&T does bundle with D*, they give you a $ 5 credit p/m when you have a AT&T landline or dsl... not sure if they do this with cell phones or not ...

There is a particular number to call at AT&T, I'll see if I can find it for you guys.

edit:

I think this is the number you want to call :

1-800-288-2020

Great, appreciate the lookup!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)