Looking at the sky...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

olliec420

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Ok i got a questions i just got a 31" skytech dish and it came with a universal lnb. I want to use it for all the linear sats but last night i had a hard time aiming it and couldnt find anything even though my sat finder kept screaming a lot. i have 97w on a super dish at my house and im setting up the sky tech at a friends house mainly looking for sports and news feeds. the superdish caused me some trouble at first but i got a hang of it now and i can hit whatever linears i want. is my universal lnb the problem or is it my problem of being a dumb ass. im using a skytech 31" dish, a universal lnb, a perfect vision meter, and a viewsat ultra. question really is, is that llnb ok for me to use?

corrado: thanks for the input i might try that if i cant get anything after playing for a couple days or so.

concord: thanks, i found that yesterday aftr i posted this, i think that could have been a problem i wasnt sure what TP to look on so i was trying to search and scan and change tps and all but i appreciate the info, will give it another shot this weekend.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts