Looking for a DirecTivo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanswx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 21, 2004
Champaign, IL
(I was going to post this in classifieds, but it wouldn't let me for some reason) Anywho, I'm wanting to upgrade my parent's directv receiver to a DirecTivo. I don't want the newer DirecTV DVR's that don't use tivo and have to be leased. I have a DirecTivo for myself (RCA DVR80) and just want to get them one so they can record crap. :p I wouldn't mind picking up another one of these DVR80's as they're great, but any of the DirecTivo's should suffice. I see several 40 gig's on eBay, though would kind like the 80 gig one if at all possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Stan

I have an R10 which is the last D* Tivo. I think its the 80 gig version. Let me know if interested. You would just need to get a new card from D* or swap out one that you already own in another receiver.

Well I bit the bullet and ordered a DVR40 off eBay yesterday. Hopefully that will do the trick and make my parents happy for Christmas. :) Thanks!!

Stan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)