looking for a good fta reciever

Status
Please reply by conversation.

getittv

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
usa
looking for a good fta reciever that plays all video formats dvb s dvb s2 and what is 4:4:2 ? and it haves ac3 auto without buying extra gezmos to lession to ac3 channels and with good blind scan how about the satHawk pvr800 i was reading about this reciever i seen where it dont pickup or hear ac3 auto i am looking to watch the rtv channels on c band which its sd 2 channels and the g4 channel thats haves ac3

thank you

Last edited:
looking for a good fta reciever that plays all video formats dvb s dvb s2 and what is 4:4:2 ? and it haves ac3 auto without buying extra gezmos to lession to ac3 channels and with good blind scan how about the satHawk pvr800 i was reading about this reciever i seen where it dont pickup or hear ac3 auto i am looking to watch the rtv channels on c band which its sd 2 channels and the g4 channel thats haves ac3

thank you

Azbox Ultra and other Azbox models does all that.

one more question can you tell me a good place to order the azbox from in the usa and thanks again and i understand these boxes have a power supply problem

one more question can you tell me a good place to order the azbox from in the usa and thanks again and i understand these boxes have a power supply problem
Hopefully someone will still give recommendations of where to buy, but . . .
... additionally , we do have a full forum department supporting the units, once you get it.
AZBox Discussion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts