Looking for a Micro HD are you?

Pixl

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Traverse City, Michigan
With a few resources on the net, I may have located where the Micro's are being held.

satav-1.jpg

[h=2]Looking for a Micro HD are you?[/h]Not anymore,after i read the official specs...Symbolrates only starts at 2Ms,thats to high
for many,many feeds here.
All newer receiver ,for example Azbox Me ,starts at 1Ms.
Below 1Ms SR,also some radio stations,can be received,but thats another story.

Symbolrates only starts at 2Ms,thats to high
for many,many feeds here.
All newer receiver ,for example Azbox Me ,starts at 1Ms.
Below 1Ms SR,also some radio stations,can be received,but thats another story.

That is a typo. It locks below 1Ms SR during our tests. We will get that corrected ASAP.

That is a typo. It locks below 1Ms SR during our tests. We will get that corrected ASAP.
Good to know!Thanks Brian!
...and that the receiver locks signal below 1Ms, is really nice.

Now the questions is,how the receiver,can fly-out from you and fly-in to europe?

Our customs,have a real problem with electrical things from outside the union,
without certifactions like CE/Weee/EuP bla,bla.
It is now a real game ,for all private importers. :mad:

Maybe you can sell me, only the mainboard,without housing,power supply and rc?
Then it is a spare part and customs will ignore it,same thing like pc cards(pci/pcie).
This situation is insane.:eek:

Here are the corrected microHD specs. Thanks for catching the error!

I would be happy to send you a PCB for evaluation.... ;)

Attachments

• microHD_Specs_20120604.jpg
    microHD_Specs_20120604.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 242
Hey I have been to that building before. :D

Ok, here is how we rescue the Micros. Since Scott Greczkowski has been in the building and knows the lay out, he PM'd me the exact location of the box of Micros( thanks Scott). We organize a team, cut thru the roof at the location indicated, drop down with ropes commando style, and bring them to daylight where all can be had. No more waiting!

sat.jpg

It was previously mentioned that the microHD will support 32APSK and 64APSK. It is not included in the current specs. Was this an oversite? Thanks

It was previously mentioned that the microHD will support 32APSK and 64APSK. It is not included in the current specs. Was this an oversite? Thanks

There was an issue with reliable reception in some premanufacture units. ALI does not formally support the 32 and 64APSK formats with these chipsets, so we opted not to advertise the function until reliably and predictablysupported.

I think Brian just moved them :(

I'm concerned about the break-in plans. :D So took a random sampling of units home tonight for testing. LOL!

microhome.jpg

Good Luck with your "Oceans 13" plans.... There are probably more motion sensors, trip alarms and live monitoring cameras feeds in our facility than in Fort Knox. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts