Looking for a Micro HD are you?

Here are the corrected microHD specs. Thanks for catching the error!

I would be happy to send you a PCB for evaluation.... ;)
Nothing to thanks,Brian!;)
About an evaluation PCB ,that would be fine to get one.
I have send you an email,hope you understand what i
wrote to you!:rolleyes:

As long as I can get my hands on one a week or so before football season, I will be a happy camper. Need a week to get my brain reprogrammed to operate a new receiver....

The SatelliteAV website shows the microHD as being available - so I put one in the shopping cart and tried to check out -couldn't get past the "Shipping" tab - every listed shipping method said "Call for Quote". So I called - the recording said I was number one for 8 minutes running - that's 3 minutes longer than I usually hold so I gave up.

Don't know where you saw that they were available, it plainly says retail sales start June 20th.

Ok, here is how we rescue the Micros. Since Scott Greczkowski has been in the building and knows the lay out, he PM'd me the exact location of the box of Micros( thanks Scott). We organize a team, cut thru the roof at the location indicated, drop down with ropes commando style, and bring them to daylight where all can be had. No more waiting!

May work. Gravity will get us down the rope. What is going to get out old fat butts back up that rope?

AL

The SatelliteAV website shows the microHD as being available - so I put one in the shopping cart and tried to check out -couldn't get past the "Shipping" tab - every listed shipping method said "Call for Quote". So I called - the recording said I was number one for 8 minutes running - that's 3 minutes longer than I usually hold so I gave up.

PopcornNMore wrote: The receiver shows as available on their website. I was wondering why nobody ordered one yet. I guess they will be available "soon". .

Sorry that you overlooked the information on our site and wasted you time on hold.....

Cut and Paste from the microHD product description:

"Wholesale Samples are Now Shipping To Dealers for Testing Dealers: If you have not yet been contacted by our sales team, please call immediately to order your sample.

Retail Sales Start June 20th, 2012 We are sorry for the inconvenience, but no retail pre-orders will be accepted."

We are in the process of delivering sample to our registered resellers and will have units available to the public as soon as the container arrives. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
Yes, if they are in rolls. I imagine it would cost you a lot to ship the pennies. Might add up to be a very expensive purchase!
USPS Flat rate boxes are great for things like this. Pack the USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box full of rolls of pennies and they dont weigh it like UPS and Fedex will.

There hasn't been this much excitement in FTA since that mythical group of new networks. At least we now know this one is for real. :D

I'm surprised no one has talked about camping out at HQ like they do at the Apple store for a new Ipad. :p

That would be about 77 pounds of pennies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)