OTHER looking for a recommendation for FTA receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ponitora

Original poster
Right now I have an X2 HD premium HDMI for galaxy 19 which is good but a few years old, and the IPTV selection is somewhat lacking

I am looking for a recommendation for FTA receiver, HDMI (galaxy 19 lyngsat north america footprint) with wifi IPTV for foreign iptv such as BBC, France 24, aljazeera, etc.

I see X2 has the NANO but that requires an IPTV subscription and I've been hoping to find as FTA receiver which combines comprehensive IPTV that will not require an annual paid subscription if possible.

The GTMEDIA V8 NOVA looks promising... any opinions on that?

thanks

Reactions: spongella
The Amiko does do limited IPTV...BUT, I do not normally promote it, because I don't mess with IPTV and will not be able to answer questions about it. You would be on your own. ;)

Reactions: spongella
Here a Linkbox 9000i is used, but there are other models that include IPTV and even terrestrial TV. Mine has neither but wish I'd gotten the model with OTA tuner in it. That's what I get for being cheap hi hi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)