Looking for advice for a returning customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ron5151

Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
Near Philadelphia, PA
I am a former Dish Network customer who will be returning to Dish after 18 months using Comcast. I own and installed my my current setup - Dish 500 Twin (legacy I think) and two 301s. I have 2 questions:

1. Will I get a better quality install if I go thru:
a. Dish Network
b. Sears
c. Radio Shack
d. Independent dealer (closest one is 1 hr away)

2. Is there anything else I should look out for?

My new setup will be a 622 and a 311. I want the ability to get two stations simultaneously to the 622 and just one to the 311. Programming will include silver and locals (I live near Phila so I need a dish to pick up the 61.5 satellite.) DHA Promotion, and I get Starz free for 3 months, a $10 /month rebate, and an extra $25 'sign up'; bonus. It looks like I'll spend $300 for lease and $50 activation

fee.

Thanks for your help.

Ron

ron5151 said:
I am a former Dish Network customer who will be returning to Dish after 18 months using Comcast. I own and installed my my current setup - Dish 500 Twin (legacy I think) and two 301s. I have 2 questions:

1. Will I get a better quality install if I go thru:
a. Dish Network
b. Sears
c. Radio Shack
d. Independent dealer (closest one is 1 hr away)

2. Is there anything else I should look out for?

My new setup will be a 622 and a 311. I want the ability to get two stations simultaneously to the 622 and just one to the 311. Programming will include silver and locals (I live near Phila so I need a dish to pick up the 61.5 satellite.) DHA Promotion, and I get Starz free for 3 months, a $10 /month rebate, and an extra $25 'sign up'; bonus. It looks like I'll spend $300 for lease and $50 activation

fee.

Thanks for your help.

Ron
Go directly with Dish,you as a former costumer will be re'activated like a costumer
unless you set up the account under other name.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)