Looking for advice for a returning customer

ron5151

Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
Near Philadelphia, PA
I am a former Dish Network customer who will be returning to Dish after 18 months using Comcast. I own and installed my my current setup - Dish 500 Twin (legacy I think) and two 301s. I have 2 questions:

1. Will I get a better quality install if I go thru:
a. Dish Network
b. Sears
c. Radio Shack
d. Independent dealer (closest one is 1 hr away)

2. Is there anything else I should look out for?

My new setup will be a 622 and a 311. I want the ability to get two stations simultaneously to the 622 and just one to the 311. Programming will include silver and locals (I live near Phila so I need a dish to pick up the 61.5 satellite.) DHA Promotion, and I get Starz free for 3 months, a $10 /month rebate, and an extra $25 'sign up'; bonus. It looks like I'll spend $300 for lease and $50 activation

fee.

Thanks for your help.

Ron

ron5151 said:
I am a former Dish Network customer who will be returning to Dish after 18 months using Comcast. I own and installed my my current setup - Dish 500 Twin (legacy I think) and two 301s. I have 2 questions:

1. Will I get a better quality install if I go thru:
a. Dish Network
b. Sears
c. Radio Shack
d. Independent dealer (closest one is 1 hr away)

2. Is there anything else I should look out for?

My new setup will be a 622 and a 311. I want the ability to get two stations simultaneously to the 622 and just one to the 311. Programming will include silver and locals (I live near Phila so I need a dish to pick up the 61.5 satellite.) DHA Promotion, and I get Starz free for 3 months, a $10 /month rebate, and an extra $25 'sign up'; bonus. It looks like I'll spend $300 for lease and $50 activation

fee.

Thanks for your help.

Ron
Go directly with Dish,you as a former costumer will be re'activated like a costumer
unless you set up the account under other name.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)