AMIKO Looking for Alien2 NA sat list .xml

pacificrim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
West Coast Canada
Just wondering if someone has a NA sat list for the Amiko Alien 2?
My A3 constantly crashes on scans of cband sats west of 125, so I plan to put the A2 back into play.

Just wondering if someone has a NA sat list for the Amiko Alien 2?
My A3 constantly crashes on scans of cband sats west of 125, so I plan to put the A2 back into play.
Give me till tomorrow I have a A2 with a good list. It will have channels but you can delete them from the list and rescan. Joe has not impressed me recently, seems to think the money we spent on A2 deserves no support now. Also a lot of A3 crashing now and no solid answers of why. But quick to announce the new A3, which means us originals A3 owners will be in the same boat as the A2 owners. No support! My A3 is almost useless now, it crashes daily. Reinstall the image from the day I got it, and it works for a few hours then locks up and reverts to European settings. I used to think DeeAnn lost her mind, but now I see how a A3 acts when it is broke.

Thanks a lot. I have been having little annoying problems with the A3 lately, and one complete crash during a blind scan that required a recovery from the boot menu. Nothing too big - mostly, it was issues that cropped up when scanning 127-139 and also it stopped controlling the ASC1 consistently. Then I'd plug in the A2 and things moved and scanned well. So I've decided, at least for now, to demote the A3 to media player only and put back the A2 in satellite duty. Overall, I think that the A3 is a good unit but I have reversed my stance on all-in-one satellite receivers. My next receiver will be a 4K (whenever that happens) but will be a stand alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts