Looking for an FTA installer in CT

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfecarter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2006
Connecticut
I have located a few FTA installers from ftainstall.com and have reached out to several and gotten replies from a couple but none of them follow through or the rest are scared of motorized systems.
If anyone has experience with installing and servicing FTA motorized set ups and are able/interested please send me a private message through this site.
I have a 4' KU band dish/motor on a level rood, that needs to be peaked (I may have found someone for that, time will tell lol).
But what I am also interested in, is have a site survey done to see if a ground location in my backyard would be a viable place to install a 8' C band dish.
Thanks!

Dave

p.s. for both jobs, especially the KU band dish it would be best if you had a descent signal meter (such as super buddy or bird dog) as it's been very tricky for me to catch the arc without
oh I am in southwestern CT near Danbury/Brewster, NY., Wtby. an hour from Htfd.

You can do your own Site Survey, if you have an iPhone or Android. Go to Dishpointer.com to get the App. You use the phone to view the sky and see the location of the satellites in the Arc. Good luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)