Looking for FREE Music channels (DVB-S or DVB-S2)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

T4Runner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2010
37.0N 119.5W California
Are there any free music satellites up there? I don't have a DSR922 anymore so I'm talking "other".

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What's in-store radio channels? You mean like repeating promos?

Music you hear in retail stores,like the dollar store and rite-aid pharmacy etc.
I don't know what type of sat receivers they use to get that in stores,if they have a dedicated receiver just for 1 channel or an fta type receiver.

I know Walgreens has a dedicated PC for our music, and to get the station changed we have to ask the District Manager to call someone in a corporate office. The smaller dish is for our music, but it might just be something from Muzak. Perhaps one day I'll have the spare time to connect a monitor to the PC and see what's there. I'd love to switch us back to the 50's/60's channel rather than the modern pop we have.

I know Walgreens has a dedicated PC for our music, and to get the station changed we have to ask the District Manager to call someone in a corporate office. The smaller dish is for our music, but it might just be something from Muzak. Perhaps one day I'll have the spare time to connect a monitor to the PC and see what's there. I'd love to switch us back to the 50's/60's channel rather than the modern pop we have.
maybe they are using a dvb card?

I checked in the pharmacy today (where the music pc is). It's just ethernet and audio out connected. Perhaps we don't use our dish for music any more. Maybe there's a spare dish on our roof now...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts