This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for Galaxy 18 this weekend have ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

delta_charlie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2008
Hi all, I would like to try and find Galaxy 18 this weekend but my Mercury II does not list this new satellite.

I took a quick look at the edit functions within the receiver but I did not see a way to enter a new satellite. What is the best way to try and setup on G18? Should I try and use G10 and edit the transponders or just try and find a few that match G18 then run a blind scan?

Any tips would be great.

Thanks, DC

I'm glad you found 123W Ku!
The name of the satellite is......well confusing
Bob

Nothing changed but the name (well, and the physical satellite spacecraft). All transponders are the same, maybe a little better signal. I think I'll keep the G-10R name in my receivers for posterity. Good 'ol G-10R was legendary!

Nothing changed but the name (well, and the physical satellite spacecraft). All transponders are the same, maybe a little better signal. I think I'll keep the G-10R name in my receivers for posterity. Good 'ol G-10R was legendary!

Hi all, I sure enjoyed it last night. Love getting all those western stations .

BTW - it's booming in here on a 80 CM Fortec Star with the simple KUL1 LNBF. I'm getting something like 88 % for the signal level and 62 % on the quality.

Later, DC

Status
Please reply by conversation.