Looking for movies that have been set to record

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ltlmrs

Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Montana
We've recently switched from Dish to DirectTV and I'm having some difficulty maneuvering through the menus. Here's a question that I can't find in the manual, nor could a DirectTV customer service rep answer it.
When a series is set to record I can find that information by going to "Menu," "Manage Recordings," and "Series Manager." There all the series that are set to record can be reviewed. However, I can't find a place to see what individual shows have been set to record. So if I can't remember if I've set a show to record or I decide I want to delete or change the recording times I have to scroll through the guides to find it (and that ain't no easy trick).
Please note, I'm looking for show that are set to record, not one's that have already recorded.
Anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

sorry for the image quality. all I had close was the cell phone

Attachments

• IMG00224-20110708-2130.jpg
    IMG00224-20110708-2130.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 133
sorry for the image quality. all I had close was the cell phone

You are brilliant! That's exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks a bunch.

ltlmrs,

WELCOME to the SITE !!!

You were OH so CLOSE !
You were at the Series record, the next tab down I think is Manage Recordings !

You can also go a step farther and use the Prioritize section, so that when your HD gets to the full side, you can make sure the shows you need most will record. If you let it get that far.

See that Charper1, you are brilliant! :up

ltlmrs,

WELCOME to the SITE !!!

You were OH so CLOSE !
You were at the Series record, the next tab down I think is Manage Recordings !

You can also go a step farther and use the Prioritize section, so that when your HD gets to the full side, you can make sure the shows you need most will record. If you let it get that far.

My mistake, they are on separate screens ... soo Charper's post above !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)