Looking for new installs

satelliteinstaller

SatelliteGuys Family
May 23, 2004
new jersey
I am looking for more co. like installs inc.My company currently does plasmas, home theatre,direcway,dtv,dish,voom, and much more.And of course we all are licensed and insured.

We are located in south jersey, but go into de and pa.

Please pm me or send me an email at jeremy08332@comcast.net

Thank you

Jeremy

Orlando Vol

SatelliteGuys Family
May 17, 2004
satelliteinstaller said:
I am looking for more co. like installs inc.My company currently does plazmas, home theatre,direcway,dtv,dish,voom, and much more.And of course we all are licensed and insured.

We are located in south jersey, but go into de and pa.

Please pm me or send me an email at jeremy08332@comcast.net

Thank you

Jeremy
You guys do plazmas? :rolleyes:

Orlando Vol

SatelliteGuys Family
May 17, 2004
I think you should probably mount those TV's somewhere other than right above the freplace... :confused:

satelliteinstaller

SatelliteGuys Family
May 23, 2004
new jersey
Orlando Vol said:
I think you should probably mount those TV's somewhere other than right above the freplace... :confused:
We tell eveyone that it is the worse place to put it.But almost everyone wants them over there fire place.

They all say the same thing "we never use the fireplace"

All I know is if it was my money. I would want to get the most life out of it as I could

dodge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 1, 2004
Plano, Illinois, United States
plamsa installs

Nice install guys, missing 2 things
where is the Dtv or Dishnotwerk hd box?
Tke some of that profit from those installs and buy a digital camera that is not 1/3 of a megapixel those first two pictures suck.

daveoo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Supporting Founder
Mar 1, 2005
Beautiful install. Might put a kink in my neck tho. Lots of lazy boys or reclining HT seats needed. Some may go to this extent just for room decor tho.

Daveoo

homthtr

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 1, 2005
Not too bad on the neck. The Plasma is far enough back from the main seating area of the Great room, then behind that is the kitchen eating area then open to the large Kitchen. Total length of the room is about 40 - 50 feet from the kitchen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts