Looking for new installs

satelliteinstaller

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 23, 2004
new jersey
I am looking for more co. like installs inc.My company currently does plasmas, home theatre,direcway,dtv,dish,voom, and much more.And of course we all are licensed and insured.

We are located in south jersey, but go into de and pa.

Please pm me or send me an email at jeremy08332@comcast.net

Thank you

Jeremy

satelliteinstaller said:
I am looking for more co. like installs inc.My company currently does plazmas, home theatre,direcway,dtv,dish,voom, and much more.And of course we all are licensed and insured.

We are located in south jersey, but go into de and pa.

Please pm me or send me an email at jeremy08332@comcast.net

Thank you

Jeremy

You guys do plazmas? :rolleyes:

What do you guys think

Attachments

• 18629803141.jpg
    18629803141.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 18630103557.jpg
    18630103557.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 327
  • 20816731909.jpg
    20816731909.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 356
I think you should probably mount those TV's somewhere other than right above the freplace... :confused:

Orlando Vol said:
I think you should probably mount those TV's somewhere other than right above the freplace... :confused:

We tell eveyone that it is the worse place to put it.But almost everyone wants them over there fire place.

They all say the same thing "we never use the fireplace"

All I know is if it was my money. I would want to get the most life out of it as I could

plamsa installs

Nice install guys, missing 2 things
where is the Dtv or Dishnotwerk hd box?
Tke some of that profit from those installs and buy a digital camera that is not 1/3 of a megapixel those first two pictures suck.

Just got done putting this one over the FP!..

Attachments

• DSCN1901sm.JPG
    DSCN1901sm.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 285
Beautiful install. Might put a kink in my neck tho. Lots of lazy boys or reclining HT seats needed. Some may go to this extent just for room decor tho.

Daveoo

Not too bad on the neck. The Plasma is far enough back from the main seating area of the Great room, then behind that is the kitchen eating area then open to the large Kitchen. Total length of the room is about 40 - 50 feet from the kitchen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)