Looking for NFL games

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tbaste

Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
I use to follow the threads somewhat a few years back and still have some equipment. I'm in Key West and interested in picking up NFL games nationwide via CBS and FOX affiliates. I have an old Pansat 2500 and an old Viewsat VS2000 along with your standard DTV dish and LNB. I'm looking to keep it simple. Open to all suggestions and advise.

I use to follow the threads somewhat a few years back and still have some equipment. I'm in Key West and interested in picking up NFL games nationwide via CBS and FOX affiliates. I have an old Pansat 2500 and an old Viewsat VS2000 along with your standard DTV dish and LNB. I'm looking to keep it simple. Open to all suggestions and advise.

Call directv and get Sunday ticket.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

There are feeds of events at times but very few for pro football. A larger dish and a newer receiver that will pick up dvb s2 signals will help. Not much sports related content on dvb s anymore.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Azteca 7 (not sure on what sat now) has a football game right now, hopefully with SAP original English audio, as they do with their US series and movies.

sure there is. There is FOX & NBC via 99W and also the CBS feeds that show up every now and then but you need a big dish for those (and a DVB-S2 receiver) ;)
MY bad, I was thinking of KU - I don't have/do C band.
Bob

Yes - years ago - My current setup is a 1.2m KU on DG380 using USALs, haven't tried it with a C band LNB.
I have a 1.2m fixed on 103w but it has a VERY narrow view of the sky - can't move it to 99w - house is in the way. Any way may try the other motorised dish some day.
Bob

go online using your Pc and search for example Eagles vs Colts, there will be live feeds for free. I used this weekend to watch a few games it worked well

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)