WANTED Looking for old 90s era DTV and Bell cards

samuelrock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2010
Swamps of LA
This may seam a bit quirky but, in all the years I have worked in with satellites one of the things I started collecting at some point was satellite access cards and SIM cards for cellular networks.. I am looking to fill in a few empty spots in my collection. This has nothing to do with unauthorized access as these cards have not been used in over 20 years its just a conversation piece. If you have any of the cards below sitting around im willing to through you a few bux in trade for them.

I am looking for some of the original DirecTV/USSB cards that were used from approx 94 to 96. They are blue with a satellite on the front and the number in the lower right hand corner on the back starts with a F.

I am also looking for some that were shipped to dealers from 95 to 97 they are also blue with a satellite on them but the number on the lower right hand corner on the back starts with a G. I have only seen these one time when I installed a demo system at a retailer. The G card may or may not be half sized with a slot cut in it that you must use a tool to fish it out from the receiver, This was to prevent theft of the card if the receiver was accessible to the public.

See the example of the H card below the ones I am looking for will have an F or G in place of the H..

Front
H-Card-Front.JPG

Back
H-Card-Back.JPG

I am also looking for some DirecTV Latin America cards. These will have text written in Spanish like the example below..

Front
GLA-Card-Front.JPG

Back
GLA-Card-Back.JPG

I would like some early Bell ExpressVU cards unfortunately I don't have any to show you photos of..

Thanks for looking!!

Sure I remember I had one card like the one on bottom left corner first pic, I still saw it around some years ago,

I was kind of surprised I still had it, I wonder if it's still around here somewhere... will have to check.

Cool collection. I just found a H and Hu card in two old receivers at the recycling centre. I thought that it might be funny to build a door security system (some day) that was keyed to these cards.

I have only "one" with a F. The rest of them start with H. What is it worth? I was told in the old days these brought a lot of MONEY. I would grade it Excellent to Mint :love

Attachments

• DSCN2141.JPG
    DSCN2141.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCN2142.JPG
    DSCN2142.JPG
    208.8 KB · Views: 89
Haha, good ole H and HU cards, I remember a time these were selling on eBay for $100 and up

I still have a few.
thumbsup.gif

tWYQjgr.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts