Looking for openbox toolbox

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you PM with you e-mail I can send you a package elbandido put together with everything you need to do it.

elbandido package has everything. You can change background , bootlogo, upgrade tool, pix resizer, program to convert .jpg to m2v and even some bootlogos, background that you can use

Any chance these can be posted to the firmware section? I've been trolling the net for the tool to change logos and backgrounds and all I've found on other sites so far is that russian women want to meet me ;)

Any chance these can be posted to the firmware section? I've been trolling the net for the tool to change logos and backgrounds and all I've found on other sites so far is that russian women want to meet me ;)

I can't do that since this is a custom package and not a factory release. I have send it to others without problems. All you need to do is send me your e-mail and I'll send you the package. I changed all my S9 with Skybox to the new S10 Openbox boot logos pretty easy using the null cable. There are plenty of instructions in .pdf format that you just need to follow

Yes upload it, I have probably most of those tools, but would like to see what that package has in it. or send it to my email in my signature.

elf123

Sorry it took so long, I wasnt checking my PMs lately and the system is not giving me a pop up or flag that I have one. I will send you the package today to the e-mail you sent me.

If anyone need copy please send me a PM now

Thanks

I would like to thank Carlospr43 for the files, I will try to use it this weekend. I appreciate it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts