Looking For Pbs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
I am looking for PBS stations in the eastern or central time zones that have RED GREEN on their schedule that are FTA. Are Wisconsin and Iowa Public Television on satellite?

GPTV (Georgia) is FTA on AMC3. Its channel 640 on the 4DTV unit.
I could not pull it in just using my KU dish I have to get my BUD setup soon.

Thanks TBI,

I should have made myself clear, I am looking for PBS stations that show RED GREEN, unfortunately Georgia Public Television doesn't have it on their schedule. Yea, sometimes I have to bump around, mess with the polarity to get it in on the big dish.

Georgia PBS doesnt need it. If it did, people would see Red making a sleigh out of a K-Car and go "cousin Jeb made one of them years ago" :)

GPTV is not as good as the North Carolina PBS WUNF I pickup with the regular TV antenna from 75 miles away. GPTV has good documentaries about the civil war sometimes because thats a big part of the culture and history here.

I just noticed RED GREEN is on our local GPTV channel 30 right now. But they must run differnt programming than the one on 4DTV.

I checked the RED GREEN web site and GPTV was not listed as a station that carries him, but who knows how old that list is. Guess I'll pull up GPTV schedule and see what it says. Yes, he sure gets good use out of those K cars. Hey Ice, weren't those made in Canada?

I don't know if they were....the junkyards in the GTA (greater Toronto Area) must love when they get one in. Red probably buys every one :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts