Looking for receiver manual

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wa7qzr

Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hello all!

I'm looking for an owners and/or service manual for an Houston Tracker VIII+ receiver. A readable photocopy would be okay too. Reasonably priced, please :)

Thanks for reading,

Mike - WA7QZR

My HTS 10+ died so have the manual for that. I also have a couple of working UHF remotes. I think would be compatible.

Dale WD0FNU

wa7qzr said:
Hello all!

I'm looking for an owners and/or service manual for an Houston Tracker VIII+ receiver. A readable photocopy would be okay too. Reasonably priced, please :)

Thanks for reading,

Mike - WA7QZR

hxxp://www.satellitehelp.com/echo_programming_index.asp

Wyr

Thanks for posting that info, Wyr. Unfortunately, I had already located that and, whoever compiled that apparently had never actually tried it with a Tracker VIII+.

wa7qzr said:
Thanks for posting that info, Wyr. Unfortunately, I had already located that and, whoever compiled that apparently had never actually tried it with a Tracker VIII+.

I will see if I can find something on IRC ........
Wyr

Thanks for the link to Skyvision, Jim. If nothing workable turns up shortly, I'll most likely be calling them.

Mike

deck402 said:
My HTS 10+ died so have the manual for that. I also have a couple of working UHF remotes. I think would be compatible.

Dale WD0FNU

Sent you an email through the board, OM. 73

I wanted to thank all those who replied to my querry concerning the HTS manual. I did locate the exact manual using eBay's "I Want It Now" thingy :)

and now, all's right with the world.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)