Looking for receiver manual

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wa7qzr

Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hello all!

I'm looking for an owners and/or service manual for an Houston Tracker VIII+ receiver. A readable photocopy would be okay too. Reasonably priced, please :)

Thanks for reading,

Mike - WA7QZR

My HTS 10+ died so have the manual for that. I also have a couple of working UHF remotes. I think would be compatible.

Dale WD0FNU

wa7qzr said:
Hello all!

I'm looking for an owners and/or service manual for an Houston Tracker VIII+ receiver. A readable photocopy would be okay too. Reasonably priced, please :)

Thanks for reading,

Mike - WA7QZR

hxxp://www.satellitehelp.com/echo_programming_index.asp

Wyr

Thanks for posting that info, Wyr. Unfortunately, I had already located that and, whoever compiled that apparently had never actually tried it with a Tracker VIII+.

wa7qzr said:
Thanks for posting that info, Wyr. Unfortunately, I had already located that and, whoever compiled that apparently had never actually tried it with a Tracker VIII+.

I will see if I can find something on IRC ........
Wyr

Thanks for the link to Skyvision, Jim. If nothing workable turns up shortly, I'll most likely be calling them.

Mike

deck402 said:
My HTS 10+ died so have the manual for that. I also have a couple of working UHF remotes. I think would be compatible.

Dale WD0FNU

Sent you an email through the board, OM. 73

I wanted to thank all those who replied to my querry concerning the HTS manual. I did locate the exact manual using eBay's "I Want It Now" thingy :)

and now, all's right with the world.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts