Looking for recommendations...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hillsmi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
Michigan
A few channels have moved from 97.0W to 129W (Church ch, TBN, Enlace, Smile of a Child).

So, need to add an additional dish and a switch...my question is, and if anyone can drop names or provide URLs for products recommended.

1. an additional FTA dish; I know some of them are made like crap, and some are good / better. Looking to spend in the neighborhood of $80-100 for the dish

2. A new multi-switch. Would like to be able to connect at least two, possibly three dishes, and have 2 or 3 outs, to connect to 2 or 3 STBs.

Any recommendations are appreciated, and if links can be provided, that would be great.

Thank you.

Where do you see they moved to 129w KU? That's a dishnetwork bird.

I think those channels are on 125W cband. (Galaxy 14)

The channels are still on 97W. I just checked all of them. You need to rescan 12053 V 22000 as Titanium said.

Thank you to both of you. My system is running a little slow, so replying to your initial response prior to seeing the latest. Thanks again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)