looking for TV code

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tcpuccio1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
Lancaster, NY
I have an off brand TV in one of my bedrooms a Norcent Model LT 2231 and none of the codes on DirecTV's site work right and the Learn the TV without knowing the code in the learn remote setup doesn't work right either It works but the all on all off doesn't work right I have to flip the switch on the top to the TV setting to turn the TV off. The code that "works the best" when I push the all off The TV display goes into freeze mode. So if anyone has Norcent codes that work let me know please. :confused:

tcpuccio1 said:
I have an off brand TV in one of my bedrooms a Norcent Model LT 2231 and none of the codes on DirecTV's site work right and the Learn the TV without knowing the code in the learn remote setup doesn't work right either It works but the all on all off doesn't work right I have to flip the switch on the top to the TV setting to turn the TV off. The code that "works the best" when I push the all off The TV display goes into freeze mode. So if anyone has Norcent codes that work let me know please. :confused:

If it works the volume and turns on/off tv then that's probably your code. Not all will turn on/off with the box

When you push the volume and hold it. Does the volume continue to go up or stays the same?

You can try this:

1. tv
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9-9-0
4. press #1 key, count the blinks, it will be one
5. press #2 key, count the blinks
6. press #3 key, count the blinks
7. press #4 key, count the blinks
8. press #5 key, count the blinks

When you count the blinks then that's your digit in whatever slot you press.

Ex #1(1) #2(0) #3(1) #4(5) #5(4)

10154 is the code

The volume worked and the channel up and down worked It just will not turn off when the all off button is pressed.
will give it a try and see what happens.
Thx.

Many top brands codes like samsung, panasonic, and mitsubishi don't map working commands to the tv ON & OFF keys, it works or it doesn't. Its upto the tv model you use and code you use, nothing else you can do.

found out this TV is made by samsung. looked up all the samsung codes and Murphy's law ruled again. Last code I tried out of about 30 was the one. It all works now All power on/off channel up/down volume etc... the codes was 10842 is anyone runs into this issue again. Thanks for the help guys! :)

tcpuccio1 said:
found out this TV is made by samsung. looked up all the samsung codes and Murphy's law ruled again. Last code I tried out of about 30 was the one. It all works now All power on/off channel up/down volume etc... the codes was 10842 is anyone runs into this issue again. Thanks for the help guys! :)

Nice. Its always the last code

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)