Looking to Come Back to Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GRExpert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
Made a mistake and switched to Comcast and the X1. Have had lots of trouble. Looking to come back to Dish. I have been gone long enough that I am now a new customer again. It doesn't appear that they have any exceptional promos going on right now. I get free equipment (hopper) and 2 Joeys. I think there was a discount on programming for a year. Wasn't sure if anyone was aware of any other offers that might be coming in the future. Thanks.

Made a mistake and switched to Comcast and the X1. Have had lots of trouble. Looking to come back to Dish. I have been gone long enough that I am now a new customer again. It doesn't appear that they have any exceptional promos going on right now. I get free equipment (hopper) and 2 Joeys. I think there was a discount on programming for a year. Wasn't sure if anyone was aware of any other offers that might be coming in the future. Thanks.

Pretty similar to what they've had for a while. Free equipment, free install, free premium movie channels for 3 months and the newest one is the Multi-Sports pack free until the end of the year.

Don't forget to use a friend's referral code or one of the members here so you can get a $50 credit on your first bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)