Looking to Come Back to Dish

GRExpert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
Made a mistake and switched to Comcast and the X1. Have had lots of trouble. Looking to come back to Dish. I have been gone long enough that I am now a new customer again. It doesn't appear that they have any exceptional promos going on right now. I get free equipment (hopper) and 2 Joeys. I think there was a discount on programming for a year. Wasn't sure if anyone was aware of any other offers that might be coming in the future. Thanks.

Made a mistake and switched to Comcast and the X1. Have had lots of trouble. Looking to come back to Dish. I have been gone long enough that I am now a new customer again. It doesn't appear that they have any exceptional promos going on right now. I get free equipment (hopper) and 2 Joeys. I think there was a discount on programming for a year. Wasn't sure if anyone was aware of any other offers that might be coming in the future. Thanks.

Pretty similar to what they've had for a while. Free equipment, free install, free premium movie channels for 3 months and the newest one is the Multi-Sports pack free until the end of the year.

Don't forget to use a friend's referral code or one of the members here so you can get a $50 credit on your first bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts