Looking to get C band Lnb. Which one?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
From the top Norsat is probably the best and most expensive.
California amplifier is pretty good.
I use cheapo chinese DMSi c-band lnbs. fleabay for 10.00 and pick up everything fine.
I can lock hard to get tp's like the HBO's on G1 4DTV, the equity channels on G3 FTA.

I am happy with them on my 10' dish.

I got 2 new WS International 13deg lnbs for my next project on ebay for under 10 bucks each plus minor shipping. I hope they work well. I have a dual chaparral feedhorn.

Attachments

• B1SATSTACK-C-Band-LNBF.JPG
    B1SATSTACK-C-Band-LNBF.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 197
since you said lnb i will post this
most lnb's have a power usage of 15-24 volts ( most dvb receiver supply 13 &18 volts some dvb receivers can supply 14 & 19 volts these are few) now with that out there most of these lnb's can handle the voltage but if you buy the high end lnb's just remember suppling voltage under the rated amount could cause your lnb to fail prematurely.

there are ways to supply the needed amount of power to the lnbs i think some people here use power inserters. a search would turn up those ways.

now with lnbf's there isn't this type of problem.

I listed this cause you didn't list your equipment or what you plan on doing or using the lnb for.

LNB frequency

I have a Pansat9200HD, w/1.2m offset Primestar. I'm wanting to mount a DMS BSC621-2D dedicated C/Ku LNBF, what I need is what to set the frequency for the C-Band LNB in the "satellite setup" section, "LNB Type", LNB Local Freq. any help is appreciated. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts