Looking to have your HDTV ISFed?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Are you looking to have your HDTV Calibrated? Why not go for the best Gregg Loewen.

Now I recommend Gregg because of the quality work he does, he does not just do a standard ISF calibration, he does ISF Calibration PLUS. I do not get paid a cent for recommending Greggs work, I just have have been lucky enough to have him work on my equipment and know the quality work he does.

I am not going to go into what he does, you can search for Gregg's name here on SatelliteGuys and see lot of reviews and comments about Gregg's work.

Greg tours the United States and below is his upcoming schedule, if he is coming to your area contact Gregg and he can come work his magic to your set. You will be amazed how good your picture looks after Gregg works his magice.

Here is his upcoming tour schedule.

New England Area - Video Consultation Services
Regular service includes: MA, ME, VT, CT, NH, and RI
Regular trips to Detroit and Minneapolis via stopovers on NWA
Regular trips to Maritime Canada - twice annually
Florida, tip to tip: May 2004, August 2004
NJ NYC PA September 2004
Upstate New York and PA November 2004
San Diego and Los Angeles, September 2004, December 2005
Las Vegas, July 2004, January 2005
Minneapolis and area, Including Wisconsin Nov 2004
Detroit, Nov 2004
Chicago, Nov 2004
Ohio, Nov 2004
Austin, Houston, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Mobile, Pensacola, Nov 2004
San Francisco, July 2004
North Eastern States including NH PA OH MO MN WI MI IL
St Louis MO and areas (MID WEST TOUR), including OHIO and Indianapolis Sept - Oct 2004.
South Eastern States including: Atlanta GA, Tennessee, North and South Carolinas, Alabama, Mississippi, Early Fall 2004

Please email Gregg if your area is not listed and he will accommodate you! His email address is gregg@lionav.com

Visit his website at http://www.lionav.com

I'm curious, how much does something like this usually cost? The left side of my display needs the convergence adjusted by a pro (or someone who can do it by a method other than the convergence adjust mode in the TV itself).

NOthing but GREAT things heard about Gregg over past few years. I only have a 32" direct view and don't have the discretionary 4500 to devote to it, but if I were going to do it to an RPTV say, he would be the man. Sh!t, if I win the $170mil lottery this weekend, I am gonna hire Greg to plan out ALL my HT stuff through out the new VERY large house I will be buying :)

Sid said:
I'm curious, how much does something like this usually cost? The left side of my display needs the convergence adjusted by a pro (or someone who can do it by a method other than the convergence adjust mode in the TV itself).

go here and you can get an idea
http://lionav.com/prices.html

Gregg did my Toshiba 57H81 and it just blows away any of my friends bigscreens. well worth the money, not only for HD but it will improve your SD dramatically

Can I assume that the other guys that work for the same company are top notch as well? One of them is near me in Dallas.

I assume that the other guys listed on that website are top quality as well. I live in Dallas and would like it done soon.

I never met those guys but Gregg brought up the guy in Dallas to me while he was at my house. The way he spoke about him he must be very knowledgeable. I really don't think Gregg would associate in business with someone not up to par. Your best bet is to go ahead and email Gregg about it - he will get back to you very quickly.

Hi guys!!

Steve Martin (my partner in Dallas) is awesome! FWIW, I have only chosen to be associated with those techs that I consider TO BE BETTER than myself.

Regards

Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen ISF'd my 53" Pioneer Elite this past April. I was impressed that he was not rushed and took his time to get it right - very conscientious! It was like he was doing his own set. He even tolerated me looking over his shoulder and asking a bunch of questions - very patient guy!

I've had this set supposedly ISF'd before, a month after I got it new, but Gregg spent much more time, did more things and got it looking better than it ever has! He doesn't take shortcuts, very thorough. Highly recommended.

........... Rick
New Albany, IN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)