Looks like Equity is down

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No CCCSAT on TP 600/601 on the 4DTV receiver i had CCCSAT last night with a sq of 60%.none today.

Mine worked this morning around 8-ish but I can't get a lock now here either. And its very windy now, so that maybe why. You know when the wind blows, my Ku goes with the wind.

Sometimes while I am away on business trips I get to see RTN and I would love to be able to get it at home. Too bad it is not offered in the NYC DMA.

Any chance E* could someday offer it to all as part of one of the AT packages?

Book em Danno.

Sometimes while I am away on business trips I get to see RTN and I would love to be able to get it at home. Too bad it is not offered in the NYC DMA.

Any chance E* could someday offer it to all as part of one of the AT packages?
Best bet to get RTN now is to set up a KU FTA system.

Personally I hope dish never offers RTN, cause if they do they will most likely force equity to encrypt :(

While looking at DirecTV and Dish Network's programming lineups yesterday, I saw that both services now offer RTN stations to it's customers. Most of the RTN stations we view on Galaxy 10R are available on both Dish Network and DirecTV if you live in these areas.

Equity's "State of the art" uplink facility is a joke. No quality Broadcaster which serves as a Public Trustee would permit outages of the type we see there regularly. At least 2 of the channels are now sitting with a freeze frame.

While looking at DirecTV and Dish Network's programming lineups yesterday, I saw that both services now offer RTN stations to it's customers. Most of the RTN stations we view on Galaxy 10R are available on both Dish Network and DirecTV if you live in these areas.

RTN isn't available via E* or D* for Las Vegas locals. Can't even get it through local Cox cable. Only way to get it is OTA (very hard-weak signal) or through an FTA system. I suspect it's like that for a lot of areas.

Huh.. I guess that's why WUMN was pure fuzz with a "No Signal" late Friday night on Channel 13 in the Cities. Everything is up right now, so hopefully this was all a massive glitch.

If their OTA stations showed "no signals" etc.. I suspect it was an issue with the up link site and not a "mass exit"

From the sounds of it -- color bars - RTN logos, frozen frames etc... I am would suspect they had some form of electrical power failure which took their whole facility off line at least that's my guess.

Glad to hear they're back. I wouldn't know what to do with my 1M Channel Master (Yes, I know most of you would gladly take it off my hands for me ;) )

Does sound like a massive system failure. Someone's gonna be in court :)

Didn't get on-line or watch any tv yesterday, till after 10pm EST. Didn't know I was missing anything, but glad it's back up. Been helping some of my neighbors try to get there lives back in order. Got a lot done, but a lot more to do, yet.

Al

Sigh......

Guess thats why I was having problems sighting in my new dish to g10. I knew it was there (but I couldn't find it). Anywas it is back up and running here (at the moment).

I always pick the best days to try and do my projects :(

c-ya
Chris

we is the fine folks that operate the g10r and G3 feeds. That is who we be. Smile it's all in the clear no encryption.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)