Loose cable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

montgal

Original poster
Jun 4, 2022
Montana
While trimming grass I think I pulled a cable loose. It all sits on the ground. Both a large orange cable and a small black cable come down from the LNB. The orange cable goes down the mast and continues to the house. The short black one is just hanging there with a fitting on the end and I don't where where to screw it back on

Can you take a picture and add it to this thread? We might be able to identify the connection and where it might need to be reconnected.

While trimming grass I think I pulled a cable loose. It all sits on the ground. Both a large orange cable and a small black cable come down from the LNB. The orange cable goes down the mast and continues to the house. The short black one is just hanging there with a fitting on the end and I don't where where to screw it back on
The short black one is just a jumper to use for pointing the dish. It doesn't screw into anything. Just push the end into the mast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)