Losing Audio........sometimes

YankeeHawk

Original poster
Aug 10, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys...a newbie here..I have an HR 24 receiver and just recently started with DirecTV..on the odd channel especially ch. 631 [YES network] the audio will sometimes stop for a few seconds...then come back and sometimes it will stop for a few minutes...I've
found
2 diff. remedies for this...first,I just change channels and then come back and audio will come back for awhile and secondly,if I push the replay button and go back 6 seconds it will work perfectly....so,the audio doesn't seem to keep up with the live TV....I'm thinking the receiver is having trouble with my Sony A/V...I'm using a new Sony TV and new Sony A/V receiver...I also have an Android box and FireStick hooked up,..[all HDMI]...but have no prob. with them...any ideas,thanks :oldsmile2

:welcome to Satelliteguys YankeeHawk!

I occasionally get audio dropouts on YES. I use the same replay button solution.

It happens ONLY on the Yes Network ?

I was going to say it sounds like a Hard Drive going bad ... (I would keep an eye on it to see if it starts on other channels as well) ...

Then, I see Chip mentioned he's also had the issue on Yes, so it sounds like its a Yes issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts